Diploma of Business
Course ID CRS1401214 CRICOS ID 109154K
Our Diploma of Business offers you a tailored and practical program to give you a broad introduction to the industry and a range of skills relevant to working in the business sector that will allow you to work successfully in a variety of industries. Successful completion of the diploma will take you directly into EIA’s Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Accounting.
Learning outcomes of this course:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the local and global business professional environment including implementing solutions to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate competent written and oral communication skills that can effectively connect with individuals and groups of all professional levels.
- Display a solid foundation of information technology skills to effectively perform routine analysis and transfer data using standard business applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team to achieve business aims and objectives.
- Demonstrate application of accounting related abilities including knowledge of financial issues, reporting, planning and budget analysis.
- Apply the foundation knowledge of marketing principles to oversee the administrative functions of marketing development projects.
- Present professional capabilities that are appropriate to the business environment including adaptability, flexibility, motivation, problem solving and a growth mindset.
- Apply ethical framework to identify, analyse and propose solutions to a range of ethical dilemmas in accounting and business practices.
Typical roles graduates enter are:
Students enrolled in the Diploma of Business are required to complete 8 compulsory units of study within a typical study period of 1 year or two academic trimesters.
Do you have
338 Queen Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
|Course Name||Unit Code||Type||Credit Points||Pre-Requisite(s)|
|Fundamentals of Economics||ECF101||Core||12.5||N/A|
|Professional Skills in Business||BUS103||Core||12.5||N/A|
|Accounting Information Systems||ACC102||Core||12.5||ACC101|
|Introduction to Business Law||LAW201||Core||12.5||N/A|
Choose Your Student Type for Entry Requirements and Fees
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have more questions?
338 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
EIA provides significant financial support through scholarships