Diploma of Information Technology
Course ID CRS1401214 CRICOS ID 109155J
Our Diploma of Information Technology provides you with a practical, supportive program to build your current IT knowledge and skills to help you achieve your dream of becoming an in-demand IT professional. On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Exhibit a broad body of fundamental knowledge of information technologies.
- Apply critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills and techniques to analyse well-defined problems, handle abstraction, and provide solutions in an ICT professional context.
- Recognise the importance of ethics, codes of professional conduct and cultural sensitivity, and assess societal, privacy, security and legal issues within the ICT industry.
- Communicate information and solutions effectively in written and oral presentations to diverse audiences.
- Build independent work ability and self-reliant life-long learning to keep abreast with the forefront of the developments in ICT.
- Work collaboratively and effectively within a team of diverse members to achieve a common goal.
The typical jobs our graduates take in the IT industry include:
Successful completion of the diploma will take you directly into EIA’s Bachelor of Information Technology.
Choose Your Student Type for Entry Requirements and Fees
|Computer Systems Fundamentals
|Database Systems Fundamentals
|Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
|Professional Issues in ICT
|Introduction to Information Systems
Do you have more questions?
338 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
This course is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and is recorded on the TEQSA. National Register
Do you have
338 Queen Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
EIA provides significant financial support through scholarships